As featured on
The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services has awarded its 2022 Partners in Prevention Outstanding Leader Award to Pam Crawford, LCSW-S, LCPAA of Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services.
This Week's Circulars
Carolyn Jean Hendrex, 59, passed away Sunday, Nov.28, 2021 in Dallas, TX. Viewing will be held on Friday, Dec. 3, 2021 at Emanuel Funeral Home of Corsicana from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Funeral will be held on Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021 at Rice Chapel AME Church, Dallas, TX with burial to follow in Lin…
Rena Mae Jones Langley died November 25th in Dallas, Texas. Funeral is Wednesday December 1, 2021 at noon at North Athens Cemetery in Athens. Elder Merle T. Jones officiating. Arrangements by Emanuel Funeral Home.
- Reports: Mark Cuban buys Navarro County town of Mustang
- Brick Streets Brewery brings craft beer to downtown Corsicana
- Kerens family hosts Christmas light display
- Full slate of events set for Saturday
- Friendship Towers evacuated due to fire alarm
- Don’t let a stroke surprise you
- ‘Fruitcake Fraud’ documentary to air Dec. 1
- Business News: Ennis Regional Medical Center opens Family Care Clinic of Corsicana
- Volunteers needed for Angel Tree gift distribution
- GC Girls Basketball: New Lady Tigers are on a roll