Corsicana Police Department
• A man reported losing his wallet at Walmart around 1:20 p.m. Monday.
• A man reported finding a wallet at Walmart around 7:20 a.m. Monday.
• Thieves stole a laptop computer from a car around midnight Monday while the car was parked in the 200 block of South 15th Street.
• Walmart employees reported a shoplifting around 12:30 p.m. Thursday, 3801 W. State Highway 31.
• One person was arrested for possession of marijuana Thursday night around 11:30 p.m. in the 100 block of North Bunert It was less than two ounces.
• Two juveniles were arrested around 6:40 p.m. for shoplifting from Walmart, 3801 W. State Highway 31.
• A man said he was walking on the sidewalk around 2 a.m. Saturday when someone drove past and shot at him in the 900 block of South Fifth Street. The man said he leaped into an open lot to get out of the way, but wasn’t sure who or why they would shoot at him. No one else witnessed the incident and no one was injured.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• A thief broke into the vending machines at the new I-45 rest stops and took all the change from the machines sometime Thursday.
• Someone stole a 1976 orange Chevy Nova from Northwest County Road 2300 near Blooming Grove. The loss was discovered Saturday.
• A multi-colored Welsh pony was found wandering loose Saturday on FM 1126 near Barry.
• A drunken prowler was arrested and taken to jail around 1 a.m. Saturday on NE CR 1040 near Rice.
• A metal door was damaged and 30 feet of copper wire stolen Friday from the Navarro County Co-operative office in Rice.
• A gray pit bull dog was reported stolen Monday from FM 1838 near Dawson. The owner estimated the dog was worth $800.
• A home on FM 709 near Corsicana was burglarized Thursday and one .22 caliber rifle stolen.
• Tires, lumber and other items were found thrown in a ditch Thursday afternoon on Northwest County Road 0130 near Rice.
• Some jewelry, a Texas ID, and a fishing pole were stolen Friday from a building on Main Street in Dawson. A door hasp was also broken in the burglary.
• An alleged drunk guy was arrested about 3 a.m. Saturday. The man was laying alongside U.S. 287 in Mildred near a pickup truck. He was charged with public intoxication.