The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department has upgraded Richland Chambers Reservoir southeast of Dallas to fully “infested” with invasive zebra mussels. Fully infested status signifies that there is an established, reproducing population in the lake. The status change is a result of recent sampling efforts that revealed new evidence of reproducing and growing populations of zebra mussels in the lake.
editor's pick featured
- Navarro County opens COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Call Center
- County providers on list for COVID-19 vaccine
- Tidwell takes over as Main Street Director
- Corsicana ISD extends emergency sick leave
- GC Girls Basketball: Mildred stays hot, runs by Blooming Grove
- Grand Jury returns 27 indictments
- Message from the Mayor: COVID-19 vaccines coming
- Vaccines arrive at Twilight Home
- Meyers dedicates over two decades to Navarro County
- County COVID cases peak as vaccinations continue
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.