Cooke County Commissioners Court meeting scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. Monday, Aug. 17, 2020. Video courtesy Cooke County's IT department.
As featured on
“Hey, hey, ho, ho, that racist statue has got to go,” was heard blaring around the Cooke County Courthouse from members of PRO Gainesville shortly after county commissioners decided to keep the Confederate Soldiers and Sailors Monument where it stands on the northeast corner of the courthouse.
This Week's Circulars
Willa Maxine Dillard. Visitation Services are Friday, Sept. 18, 2020 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. at Emanuel Funeral Home-Corsicana Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020 at 12 p.m. Arthur and Virginia Dillard Cemetery, Jackson Road, Harleton, Texas 75651.
- 'Cheer' star Jerry Harris arrested on child porn charges
- Mildred girls kick down barriers as members of the varsity football team
- City Council prepares for Corsicana Bedding's return
- Trinidad man dies while diving in the Florida Keys
- Navarro Cheer Coach on 'Dancing with the Stars' tonight
- COVID-19: Navarro County reports 10 new cases
- Agencies team up to nab cigarette burglars
- COVID-19: Navarro County reports another death, three new cases
- Business News: Prosperity Bank hosts grand re-opening
- COVID-19: Navarro County reports 18 new cases